Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Traffordmodelboatclub  (Read 2762 times)

kurt cave sikk 27

Traffordmodelboatclub
« on: August 15, 2007, 11:42:46 pm »

we have started a new club at trafford water park,sale.manchester,we meet there on a sunday,insurance is need to run your boats and there is a launching fee of 3.50 for the day,please have a look at www.traffordmodelboatclub.co.uk thanks,

Bunkerbarge

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Traffordmodelboatclub
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 07:26:40 am »

It's nice to hear of a new club guys and we wish you all the best for your success.

I think you are going to have a slight challenge though attracting visitors especially from established clubs who are used to paying such typical fees as £11.00 per year for as many launches as you want.
"Dirty British coaster with a salt-caked smoke stack, Butting through the Channel in the mad March days"

kurt cave sikk 27

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 07:51:36 pm »

i know what you mean,but the lake offers £3.50 for the day or £30 for the year,the problem we have is finding somewhere to run our power boats that is big enough to get up to speed,and since alot of people do not like model boats that will hit 50/55 mph and make abit of noise we are limited.but the lake is nice plus we can have a meal and everything else that it has to offer,we have only set this up for people who have nowhere to test there petrol boats,it is still in the making and we still have alot to sort out,but i am sure we will get there in the end,,,,,,,,,regards kurt

tmbc

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 08:01:38 pm »

right guys after talks looks like we can run anything on the water as long as insurance is avaiilable ?

new website in the making should be up and running in the next week or so pls keep checking site new details will b posted of what we can and are going to offer
cheers mark n kurt

tmbc

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2008, 08:17:17 am »

hi guys
an update  the clubs sill up an running membership has been sorted out and new members are more than welcome
were running all classes and havin great fun every sunday from about 12 noon we have a large area of the lake for membership details check our website out    www.traffordmodelboatclub.co.uk     just bring your boat and let it float for the first week see what were about if you ike the atmosphere why not stay and join ! 

hope to see you guys soon

mark

ps membership includes insurance 

tmbc

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2008, 09:41:54 pm »

news flash !!!!

we are now meeting on thursday nights aswell while the weather is nice ! if people are intrested please contact me via the site !

membership is set as well please look at the site for more info ! 

happy sailing guys
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 22 queries.