Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: spray paint  (Read 1275 times)

howard spary

• Shipmate
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
spray paint
« on: November 23, 2016, 11:54:25 pm »

hi all
i am sure there are lots of companys selling spray paint in particular chrome spray in rattle cans
the following company may be of interest they are j p aerosols , i have read lots of conflicting reports on the subject of chrome spray
in this case what the can says is what it delivers 400ml ,the company also produce a product called pro grip this is an universal adhesion promoter in a clear form sutible  for  plastic ,fibreglass,brass and aluminium this is in a500ml can with two nozzels giving a 12inch band or a 2 inch spray pattern .
they also have a wide range of primers including etch primers and ral colours and standerd car colours will also mix to order
the thing that impresed the most was free delivery over £25  and if orderd by 2 o clock it would be deliverd the next day in my case i ordered at 10 0clock and it came by 2 30 the following day
i hope people do not see this post as drumming up bussiness for this company ,this the first time of odering from this company and i was impresed with their leval of service

thanks for your time
howard spary

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 21 queries.