Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Smit Nederland Plans  (Read 2424 times)

JohnnyS

• Shipmate
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Smit Nederland Plans
« on: February 10, 2017, 08:16:20 pm »

Hi, just joined the forum as a newbee, even though there is plenty of frost on the roof. A thank you to Peter (moderator) for bringing me on board. Briefly I started a Smit Nederland back in 2001 after an illness, but what was to be a long recovery period actually turned out to be much shorter and the Nederland went into mothballs. Just before Christmas the bug returned and the Nederland is well under way. Alas I may have lost some of the detailed plans but actually can not recall seeing some of the ones I have seen on the net which seem to be Billings of which I saw had the Model Boat Mayhem along the bottom. I am looking for a good clear copy of the plan that shows the wheel house, cabin, funnels and the mast. It looks as though it shows the Billings numbers to the parts etc. Unfortunately when I zoomed in on the pictures they became unreadable. I would ask if any one either has this section and any other relative plans available along with cost, postage etc. Many thanks in anticipation, John

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
Re: Smit Nederland Plans
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 08:40:17 pm »

"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

JohnnyS

• Shipmate
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 08:48:18 pm »

Many thanks Martin, fantastic response, John.

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 09:17:27 pm »

If you want to be a real pain in the posterior, ;D   ...  I can go up into the loft and scan better pics from the plans.  :kiss:
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

Capt Podge

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 09:55:49 pm »

Welcome aboard Johnny, I'll see if I can send you a PDF file which you can zoom in and out of for clarity, I know you will find it useful.

Regards,

Ray.

Capt Podge

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2017, 10:00:20 pm »

Couldn't send it via email but here's the link: http://billingboats-direct.com/estore/instructions/billing/bb528.pdf

Regards,

Ray.

JohnnyS

• Shipmate
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2017, 06:28:13 pm »

Hi Martin, the three pictures are the ones I would like but can not get a clear view on them if you have those three in a better quality I would be most appreciative, thanks John :-))

JohnnyS

• Shipmate
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2017, 06:33:22 pm »

Ray, many thanks for that. Alas I have those but really appreciate your time and trouble. Martin posted three and they are the ones I would appreciate but go blurrrrrred when enlarged, but Martin may have better copies, again many thanks, John  :-))
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 21 queries.