Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1:72 scle Corgi Falklands Vulcan  (Read 1459 times)

smudger1309

• Full Mayhemer
  • Colwyn Bay M.B.C
1:72 scle Corgi Falklands Vulcan
« on: March 27, 2017, 10:20:26 pm »

hi all 

believe all the brand new corgi 1:72 scale vulcan part of their aviation archive have issues or defects hattons in widnes had it on sale at £143,   they said to me all stock and returning stock has / will be sent back to corgi

antics sells it at £166 or near said they inspected all theses sent some back to corgi and still selling ones that they picked that don't show any defects  but they not saying there are any,

i did phone corgi who asked for photos of mine witch i did send lucky mine is very very very small so i will be keeping mine after corgi said they wont be producing or re releasing anymore.

this is going to cost corgi a very very very lot of money,   they were all made in china

tigertiger

• Global Moderator
  • Full Mayhemer
Re: 1:72 scle Corgi Falklands Vulcan
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 02:18:21 am »

I had not heard of the Corgi Aviation Archive before.
This looks like a pretty awesome collection. https://www.corgi.co.uk/shop/by-brand/the-aviation-archive.html
The only stupid question is the one I didn't ask

smudger1309

• Full Mayhemer
  • Colwyn Bay M.B.C
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 05:05:01 pm »

its their top range of models.

i got few aircraft that you cant buy anymore,  like cudrose wessex and sea king also raf valley wessex,   and battle of britian eurofighter,  also got 1:72 vulcan to sky and few others.

have to go on ebay to even look for ones that you cant buy anymore and most times your paying over the odds,   people selling new vulcan hattons sold for £143 and antics selling at £166 for £300 on ebaY,  even vulcan to sky is like £300,   

regiment

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 03:28:06 pm »

i got mine from atlas £1 99  including post  {-) {-)   very good model  when in raf 1960  lived at the end of the runway  at waddington shook the house when they took  off   gordon
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 22 queries.