Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help To Find PRO-Company/Individual:ToUPGRADE/CUSTOMISE(Brand New)CARSON-Perkasa  (Read 1505 times)

stockmaritimeman

:-)) Hello Fellow Members,

I once again ask for your help?
after a lot of Toeing and Frowing!I have finally found what I believe is the best RC BOAT Compromise :-) that is the "CARSON"VOSPER PERKASA PT / ARR

Must admit almost gave up on ever getting a boat,so many obstacles?I do not wish to bore fellow members with all my trials and tribulations,but I am unable to build/Upgrade e.t.c.and even if I did have some basic skills ,I would still far prefer a professional company or Knowledgeable individual to undertake any work.

I will only ever own the one boat,which will outlive me,so that is why I am trying so very hard to get it right.Now to this particular boat..I am told it is not bad,but their is room for improvement,(in Certain Areas)*and it is these area plus some additions+ upgrades I would really like to have done for me.

I can get this boat for a good price it Austria and Germany, but think CARSON themselves are now out of stock and not making anymore(I think?)My plan is to send said boat to Builder/Upgrader e.t.c. and let him give it a really good once over, replace anything felt a weak link (Electronic components + Anything else)If possible I would love to have synchronized sound,but not I think to the German "Beier" Level,which is very expensive! something a bit more simplified,synchronisation though is important! to me.Likewise if possible I would like Lighting inside and out+Radar Function?? Plus anything else,which might be able to be added.

I can buy the boat now(whilst it is such a good price and still available)* and have it sent to where ever required in UK & Mainland EUROPE.I am just waiting for a court payout to enable me to pay for the Replacement/Upgraded Parts e.t.c.If the cost of all the Extras is not to bad maybe able to pay earlier? either way the Upgrader/Custom Builder,will not be out of pocket.

If anyone can help directly or indirectly please email or PM mealternatively please feel free to pass on my request to any interested parties.many thanks in advance

Regards Steve :-)) :-) :-))

stockmaritimeman

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 19 queries.