Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help with 'almost finished' boat  (Read 1151 times)

gary

• Shipmate
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Help with 'almost finished' boat
« on: July 25, 2017, 06:34:19 am »

Hi Everyone, someone has very generously given me (and my son) a radio controlled tug that is 'almost finished'.
The boat is a wooden Wentworth tug boat (approx 2ft), with a radio controller - Acoms AP-227 Mk2.

I am seeking someone in the DA5/ME5 Kent area - Bexley/Chatham, who may be interested in having a look at the boat and seeing if it is possible to 'finish' it off. The boat itself is complete, and looks great, but it is the steering and radio controlled areas that I believe need to be looked at, and is not something that I am familiar with...yet. I have never owned a radio controlled boat, but now having one, I would like to get it working for my son, but also I would love for the person who gave the boat to see it on water.

I would be happy to pay, within reason, or donate to your local radio controlled boat club.  :-)) 

It would be great to hear from you.

tugnut

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Help with 'almost finished' boat
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 07:36:12 am »

Hi Gary,why not pop down to Bluewaters lake on Wednesday or Sunday morning thy will point you in the right direction.
regards John B

gary

• Shipmate
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Re: Help with 'almost finished' boat
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 08:38:03 am »

Many thanks John B. I have just sent a 'contact form' to the Chantry MBC at Bluewater, and will certainly pop down to see them during the next week or so.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 23 queries.