Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Executor model boat estate sales ...  (Read 2005 times)

JB

• Full Mayhemer
  • Resting in Drydock.
Executor model boat estate sales ...
« on: August 06, 2017, 12:46:59 pm »

Thank you John for your kind words i will be sure to pass on your message.
I always thought that the model boaters moto was there is always room for just 1 more boat to add to the fleet %)

Ron

Very true Ron..only problem is here in the house, its called a wife  %%

dont tell me you haven't got one of those..please !

this one's been giving me bother for 36 years..honest...i could have been out by now by a long chalk, and with a fair bit of cash too. <:(

what else is on offer later or can you not say yet? you nver know you know..
I'll be looking dont worry, as you probably now already i cant build anymore i've been banned by all around its a drag and frustrating and i cant do a thing about it either and if i could..i woul.... >>:-( <*<

best regards to all affected. :-X

john . typing with one finger at the minute...no please dont ask...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XJ6 - Powered by Jaguar   JB - Powered by Model Boat Mayhem - Currently On sabattical (forced-unpaid!)

JB

• Full Mayhemer
  • Resting in Drydock.
Re: Executor model boat estate sales ...
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 04:35:32 pm »

Looking at the tribal class on wiki.

Wife objected to the name Zulu.. reminds her of the film apparently  %)

She is like this all the time. superstitious to a fault. wonder if i could get away with re-naming the ship? is that aceptable in the marine world? or do i not know what i'm taking about? The Audi i bought 2 months ago is possessed according to her  %% O0 {-)

i see other ships of the class were named Eskimo - ashanti -ghurka. might be aceptable then??? one of those yes?

cant promise as she thinks (knows ) i've spent too much already, hang on its my cash so i'll do what i like with it..treading on dangerous ground i am to be sure :D

Hmmmm.!!!
XJ6 - Powered by Jaguar   JB - Powered by Model Boat Mayhem - Currently On sabattical (forced-unpaid!)

BFSMP

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 07:00:26 pm »

Wife objected to the name Zulu.. reminds her of the film apparently  %)

the wife must go, and then you can surround yourself with models, and cinema TV, and watch ZULU, the best film ever made, to your hearts content, over and over again.

Jim.
life is like arranging deck chairs on the Titanic!

JB

• Full Mayhemer
  • Resting in Drydock.
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 07:36:50 pm »

Crumbs Jim if she see's that i'm a dead man walking, say's she already chucking me out next week if this car dont suit tommorow PM , i'm trying to do my  best for pitys sake  :o

Is neil ok , has he got the mg or is that forgot now, met him once at his place, sold me a boat gone now im afraid, bought at a bad time and couldn't go anywhere to sail it, drat drat ... next one should be seen a few places i hope , trust... pray... no religious at all but well who knows eh? sure somebady messing me about just for fun, the audi is. was weird no doubt about that, ok son drove it like a rally car, soon as i got in it played up >>:-(

Not real honest, you wouldn't believe the stuff that went on, i will  post a thread sometime  :embarrassed: a taste..two punctures on the same tyre in a week? never.! brake lights on at 4am ...noooo. all true. didnt end there either.

BFSMP

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2017, 08:15:45 pm »

Crumbs Jim if she see's that i'm a dead man walking, say's she already chucking me out next week if this car dont suit tommorow PM , i'm trying to do my  best for pitys sake  :o

Is neil ok , has he got the mg or is that forgot now, met him once at his place, sold me a boat gone now im afraid, bought at a bad time and couldn't go anywhere to sail it, drat drat ... next one should be seen a few places i hope , trust... pray... no religious at all but well who knows eh? sure somebady messing me about just for fun, the audi is. was weird no doubt about that, ok son drove it like a rally car, soon as i got in it played up >>:-(

Not real honest, you wouldn't believe the stuff that went on, i will  post a thread sometime  :embarrassed: a taste..two punctures on the same tyre in a week? never.! brake lights on at 4am ...noooo. all true. didnt end there either.

you sound to be having a bit of turmoil in your life. hope you sort it all out soon.

Neil's ok, but given up on the idea of both another MG  and a BMW bike.....his arthritis gets worse by the month, especially in his back and neck, and was diagnosed last Christmas with Calcification in the tendons in his shoulders which apparently give him severe pain in his upper back n shoulders.........so bike riding is totally out, doctors orders.

what model did he sell you, as I'll tell him you remembered him. Hope it didn't sink, lol. His new build ferry seems to want to do that unfortunately.

Jim.

JB

• Full Mayhemer
  • Resting in Drydock.
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2017, 10:13:26 pm »

Hu Jim
i'm really very sorry to here all that about neil, he probably will not remember me now but I took a Precedent boat off him which he was selling on behalf of an elderly gentleman who had needed to go into a home, never knew the chap's name but he had a number of models which he had to move on, I recall a Deans Marine Corvette  what;s it called now...cant think , it will come to me later always does, I took the Precedent torpedo boat, again cant think of the name, memory in bits stuff comes and goes in a flash. it s all very strange, no use going to the doc to try and find out ...ahem..

Optician thinks it sjogrens syndrome, pronounced show-grins...no I have never heard of it either!  .anyway enough of all that.
Sold the precedent to a chap cant think again but he sent a video shortly  after of it running, brushless and extremly well done i was impressed. will try find the vid it's a good watch.... really!

what do we think of that optican better at diagnosis that the GP you couldn't make it up %%

Give my best regards to neil and tell him that bloke who took the ...BRAVE BOARDERER...see came back just like that  :-X madness...
send him 'get better than you are now wishes' from me, i'll bump into him sooner or later, say the chap with the red Jag that might do it  O0
does he still go to the car boot near by what's it called.............drat cant think...best go now a stressful day tomorrow, might buy a fresh motor...eeek, hate doing it but needs must, wife is ready to shoot me... goodnight hope to catch you around too.. O0 :-)) Fleetwood lake ? an old haunt of mine, very old..late 60's  O0

John.

JB

• Full Mayhemer
  • Resting in Drydock.
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2017, 10:16:36 pm »

last post out of syc ..no surprise there, hope you can still follow it.?!!!

BFSMP

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2017, 10:25:26 pm »

i'll send your regards john when I see him next.

selling some boats, is a faint recollection of him doing some.......think the old chap ended up in a home from what neil told me.

Jim.

JB

• Full Mayhemer
  • Resting in Drydock.
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2017, 05:57:09 am »

morning Jim

ouch look at the time i'm raring to go to batley already! thats where the car is, be asleep by 10am..update later good or bad, anyone got a spare room to let??? :embarrassed: might get dumped by the wife if i dont come back with a perfect Jag on back of the trailer.
made a discovery i  think, found a small addresss label on the wall in utility where i (used ) build  models. Mr James Cheetham Lowther Road Fleetwood... about 500yds from the lake??? :-) almost certain it was in the Precedent MTB got off Neil?.

Be good to here someone shout   Hey..!!! ask me i know all about it  O0

Keepng on eye on the tracker..all 4 vehicles we have are fitted with tracking equipment, nothing moving yet.

son be here 8.30 if he wakes up. prob be up now, at his lady friends she works, usually  early start.
on son laptop , it will start getting warm soon then its back to the desktop for a bit, thats doing the same now!!! 30 mins each, alternating between the 2  %) must sort it all out, when will i get the time?....

need a another brew. more later

John.

RAAArtyGunner

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2017, 08:50:24 am »

John,

:o :o :o

If getting rid of SWMBO is out of the question, then the next best option is to name the boat after her and get her to christen it, small bottle champers and all that. O0 O0 O0
Gunna build those other boats one day.

JB

• Full Mayhemer
  • Resting in Drydock.
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2017, 09:09:46 am »

What a good idea arty.  :-)) she dont drink though..smoke-- cook -clean ahem..use a mobile work a PC drive own a passport....i'll add to that list later...!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only thing is she has a heart of gold, lets me have anything i like..after a fight or 10  %% <*<
I'll keep for now..I reckon.

John.

Baldrick

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2017, 09:39:55 pm »

I've had the present Mrs Baldrick for 60- years now, every time I slip the leash she still thinks i'm out on the razzle. Can't get her to understand that my associations are purely platonic.
And everyone thought it was IVAN who was terrible
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 22 queries.