Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wagos  (Read 1243 times)

mudway

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great
Wagos
« on: August 25, 2017, 10:23:36 am »

I’m not sure if this is the correct place to post but here goes.

I’ve noticed people recommending the use of wago connectors instead of the old connector blocks. These are something I have not heard of and are confusing me. This is easily done these days.

In the old blocks, you could put two wires in one side and one out or vice versa depending what you want to do.

Nothing I can find tells me how to do this with the Wagos.

If a two hole one then logically, two separate wires can be connected this way as with the connector block except you end up with two wires parallel to each other rather than one “continuous” wire the old way.

What about three and five hole ones though. For the three hole ones, if you want one power wire in and two out or two in and one out, which holes do you use?

Similarly the five hole ones, which holes are power in and which power out?

TailUK

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Wagos
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 10:32:41 am »

From what I can tell all the holes in the block are connected so power in can be any of them.  I've just ordered a pack of 10 x 5 way blocks and look forward to trying them.

Incidentally, Ordering them from your local Screwfix works out cheaper than fleabay.  A 50 pack of 3 ways is  £15.13 inc VAT that's about 30p each and you don't have to send to Hong Kong for them.
No human society has ever functioned without models to capture, explain,disseminate,
persuade, sell, reinforce and analyse all kinds of ideas, values, concepts and situations.

T33cno

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 04:52:04 pm »

Bob K

• Bob K
  • Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 04:55:51 pm »

Sorry, I thought this thread was about Wives And Girlfriends?     {-)
HMS Skirmisher (1905), HMS Amazon (1906), HMS K9 (1915), Type 212A (2002), HMS Polyphemus (1881), Descartes (1897), Iggle Piggle boat (CBBC), HMS Royal Marine (1943), HMS Marshall Soult, HMS Agincourt (1912)

TailUK

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 06:06:28 pm »

Sorry, I thought this thread was about Wives And Girlfriends?     {-)

May they never meet!
No human society has ever functioned without models to capture, explain,disseminate,
persuade, sell, reinforce and analyse all kinds of ideas, values, concepts and situations.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 21 queries.