Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ezebilt twice Terrier  (Read 1537 times)

tobyker

• Full Mayhemer
Ezebilt twice Terrier
« on: January 16, 2018, 07:29:57 pm »

Having posted a few bits about my twice Terrier I've decided to give her her own topic. Today her keel kissed the water for the first time between snow showers at the Irvine maritime museum. This test was not helped by my having the steering reversed! However she seemed to perform fairly well even with a three-bladed scale type propeller, with a Hobbyking funfighter brushless and a standard 6 cell NiMh battery. She seemed to get up on the plane quickly, though I think the battery will have to come aft a bit. All further mods will have to wait for the next test, after I've sorted out the steering and fitted some spray rails. Curiously the original Terrier didn't seem to have need of these! I appear to be about to tick two things off my bucket list at once - to complete a Naval vessel and a fast(ish) electric model. At least the test has shown that it will be worth while completing the fit out and doing bridge and armament details. Too cold today for photos but maybe some in the next few weeks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 22 queries.