Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: construction article on building artesanii latinas the trawler "Hellen",help!!  (Read 2042 times)

murphy1570

Hello folks, I am a new member to the group and to ship modelling, I bought a kit of the trawler "Helen" a few years ago and I found a very helpful article with tips and details on building the model on the web, unfortunately since buying the kit (which has a glass fibre hull ) I have managed to lose this excellent article in between moving house and the "mayhem"!! this caused, I think the article/feature was posted on the "Model Boats" website but I cannot for the life of me find it I think it was published in the magazine but I am not sure, it would be a great help to me if any fellow member can recall this article/feature or indeed any member who has built this kit could help me out. I would be most grateful for any help or advice on the above.
Great website, thanks my e mail address is: seanbyrne@blueyonder.co.uk or indeed the group website if anyone can help me out.
Thanks, all the best, John.

polobeer

• Full Mayhemer

Hello John,

Haved you tried joining the excellent "Trawler Photos" website which is free and has a forum (with modellers); someone there might be able to help you with your problem. The address is: www.trawlerphotos.co.uk
By the way, there is an Artesania Latina "Helen" for sale on Ebay UK at present.

With best wishes
Simon  O0
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 21 queries.