Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Graupner Dachs  (Read 1773 times)

Ken G121

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Graupner Dachs
« on: December 02, 2017, 09:12:32 pm »

I have just obtained one of these old boats. General condition is good but as can be expected some of the fine detailing of Ariel and masts is missing/ broken. Does anyone have any old plans so I can put it back to its original state
Ken

Sinc55

• Shipmate
Re: Graupner Dachs
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2019, 05:37:37 pm »

Hello Ken,
As you can see I'm responding to a post of yours that's about two years old, so you may have already found what you've needed or moved on.  Regardless, I have some plans and other documents related to the Graupner Dachs.  I purchased the kit back in the 70's and still have the model and much of the paper work.
This kit is a wooden hull and not the ABS type of hull (or similar material) used in the more recent Graupner version of this type of boat, 'Wiesel'.
So if your still interested in plans for the Dachs let me know and we'll try and arrange some way of getting you the information that you need.

Gord.

Ken G121

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2019, 11:05:25 am »

Hi Gord
I would like information on the detailing. Aerials, masts, rigging wires. A photocopy of the plan sheet would be perfect. As the boat is built I do not need any hull construction details, just the small details. Anything you can send will be very welcome
Many thanks. Ken

Sinc55

• Shipmate
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2019, 05:10:14 pm »

Hi Ken,
I've tried posting pdf copies of the plans (2 files) but I'm running into a file size issue.  I'm not sure what the upper limit is on file size i,s but I've gone past it.  The two files are  approximately 2.7M and 2.2M.  As a result I'm going to send you a PM to request an address that I could use to send the files.
Gord.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 22 queries.