Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: as scams go!!!.........  (Read 1449 times)

Neil

• Full Mayhemer
as scams go!!!.........
« on: December 14, 2017, 12:50:19 am »

this is the best read yet, lol..............and I've read some crackers..............wonder if I get a Christmas pud in my food parcel lol.

New York (USA)[/c
13 Dec at 10:15
[/size]PM[/color]
[/size]   [/color]
[/size][/color]
[/size] [/color]
Congratulations!!
This good news has come in the time that all hopes are lost! I wish to inform you of this good news coming from United Nation headquarters. As part of the Thanks Giving and end of the celebration program, your consignment package that was intercepted for months by the Customs is now ready to be release; this announcement was made after the States/ United Nation council meeting held in  New York Friday 08th Dec.2017.

In view of this development, all clearance charges associated to this has been waived out including the much required documentations, now a legal tag identification is to be issue to you immediately you apply for claims, I will also wish to inform that you have a little financial obligation to fulfill and that is to secure the Legal TAG which will cost you $255.00 and Stamp duty which cost $55.00 respectively, total $310.00.

Now you have to apply through the assigned Company agent in charge (Briman investments) Contact person Mr. Greg Morrison, E-mail:

Please, you have 7working days to complete this assignment as the end of the year is fast approaching and I assure you that your package will be release to you the same day you fulfill your financial obligation to the company. Remember to include the following while making the contact to the company.
Your full Name::::
Full contact Address:::
Telephone number:::::::
Cellphone number:::::::::
State::::
Zip code:::::::
Country of Origin::::::::
However, your absolute co-operation on this is highly needed and we advised that you take full advantage of this pronouncement.
Thank you,
Ms. Annie Montgomery,
United Nation headquarters
olor]

Footski

• Full Mayhemer
Re: as scams go!!!.........
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 07:31:45 am »

Are you sure it's a scam? You could be missing out on a great package! %% %% %% :police:

Baldrick

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 09:31:15 am »

And there you were ! worrying that Father Christmas might have forgotten you.  :-))
And everyone thought it was IVAN who was terrible

inertia

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 10:24:53 am »

It's a sobering fact that these scammers only have to catch one idiot and they're three hundred bucks up - and look how many idiots voted for Trump!
DM

Colin Bishop

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2017, 11:07:13 am »

But very often it isn't idiots, it's just elderly folk who are perhaps a bit confused and off guard. "Seem to remember my daughter was posting me something from abroad - must be that'

Problem when you start losing your marbles is that you don't always realise it.

Just a pity there isn't some sort of app that you can use to reply with and blow the scumbag's screen up in his face - it's bound to be a him.

Colin

bfgstew

• Full Mayhemer
  • Comfortably Numb
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2017, 11:11:33 am »

it's bound to be a him.

Colin

Clinton and Fonda.....both female.......both scumbags............. %%
"Give me a ping Vasili. One ping only, please"

ChrisF

• Full Mayhemer
  • What's my favourite cake!
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2017, 01:34:28 pm »

I thought they were supposed to be improving their spelling and grammar! That's just garbage.

Some of the scams from "banks" etc. are getting quite believable and you really have to be on your guard especially if you're a customer of the real bank etc. I had one from "Virgin Media" and it had all the proper logos and was well written but I knew I'd made a recent payment despite what they were saying. Check on their web-site confirmed it was a scam. 
Building Fairey Marine boats: River Cruiser 23 prototype, Huntress 23 Long Cabin with stern-drive, Huntsman 28, Huntsman 31 and Swordsman 33 and two more to come! All scratch built and to a scale of 1:12

inertia

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2017, 02:59:25 pm »

Clinton and Fonda.....both female.......both scumbags............. %%
That would be Bill and Henry? Not perpetrators of $310 Internet scams though.
DM
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 22 queries.