Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CHARITY MODEL LIFEBOAT EVENT  (Read 1210 times)

Neil

• Full Mayhemer
CHARITY MODEL LIFEBOAT EVENT
« on: January 02, 2018, 10:12:35 pm »

This was posted on the RCMB web site earlier today By Mick French, [aka Rottweiler ].......

Pretty self explanatory............lets have a good showing as a prequel to Wickstead,....

To all Lifeboat Modellers.

I am organising a Lifeboat Model Display for the Angle Lifeboat Station to mark their 150th anniversary.

This will take place over the weekend of 11th and 12th august 2018 at Angle Village, Pembrokeshire near Tenby. there will be a marquee in which to exhibit, and if conditions allow, you will be able to sail your models if you so wish.

There will be camping facilities nearby for those who wish to make a few days break.

Please get in touch with me [ Rottweiler] via pm or email, if interested, with your requirements.

There are two pubs and a café in the village that apparently do excellent meals.

Exhibiters would be raising funds for the station.

We would like this to be the biggest model lifeboat exhibition in wales this year s please come along to help us achieve this.

Many thanks.

Mick French.  S.W. Area Rep L.B.E.S.

We may, depending on response, be inviting other types of models boats and owners to attend.

And if I don't put anyone off going themselves, I hope to be there myself.........about time I dusted off my passport and returned to the Land of my Fathers.

McGherkin

• Full Mayhemer
Re: CHARITY MODEL LIFEBOAT EVENT
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 08:35:31 am »

I’d love to pop up for that, although I doubt I’ll be able to exhibit anything yet!

Rottweiler

• Full Mayhemer
Re: CHARITY MODEL LIFEBOAT EVENT
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 08:09:23 pm »

:-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-))                                  by all means come and say hello and have a chat
Mick
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 21 queries.