Shows, Events, Club websites and Club Events > Commercial Events and News

Angle Pembrokeshire R.N.L.I. 150th Anniversary

<< < (4/4)

Rottweiler:

--- Quote from: smudger1309 on January 06, 2018, 08:54:47 pm ---honestly i love to display for the RNLI, i love doing Rhyl and Holyhead lifeboat days,  i take as many that would fit in car i just cant do it,  hope the ones who are doing it have great day and raise funds for a great cause

--- End quote ---
If you change your mind Smudger please let me know.I would be delighted for you to come.I am organising the model tent,and I am travelling up from Cornwall.A friend is coming up from Devon,and other friends are coming from Northampton and Blackpool,and hopefully a few others from different areas also.
Mc gherkin,it would be good if you could manage to bring something as well!After all if you have a model or two on display,you should have more people to natter to lol.
Please spread the word,as I would like to see many diverse models as possible
Many Thanks
Mick F

McGherkin:
That would require me to finish a model first! I doubt my Tamar will be ready in time.

Neil:

--- Quote from: smudger1309 on January 06, 2018, 08:54:47 pm ---honestly i love to display for the RNLI, i love doing Rhyl and Holyhead lifeboat days,  i take as many that would fit in car i just cant do it,  hope the ones who are doing it have great day and raise funds for a great cause

--- End quote ---

Garreth...........I am going down from Fleetwood  and am going to stay at the Holiday Inn at Pembroke dock.............I only have a Nissan note with a top box [ be on my own in the car] and ..........taking 3 models, two of which will fit in the top box..........[/size][/color]so would have probable space for 2 more models..............so if you fancied going down and sharing diesel I can gladly give you a ride with two boats............I will be going on Friday early morning, and coming back possibly Monday morning [but probably Sunday night]..but you'd have to sort out your own accommodation........but can drop you off at it and pick you up in the morning......let me know if you fancy going.best bet would be book in at the same place HOLIDAY INN.....at Pembroke dock.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version