Technical, Techniques, Hints, and Tips > Microprocessor control

Home Made PCB Board

(1/3) > >>

timgarrod:
Always wanted to try this as my veroboard always looks messy.
Took a couple off goes (plus printing on off in reverse in error  :} ), but finally cracked it one released one of the terminals was to near a capacitor so had to twist it abit.

was funny designing the board as kept hitting dead end with the tracks (it reminded me of playing pipedreams years ago).

Stavros:
That to my eye and I know naff all about what you have built looks Darned good  O0 O0 O0 O0

Pipe dreams YUP that was a good frustrating game

Dave

timgarrod:
Thanks Dave,

its to replace the board for my tug boat. really pleased with it.
it controls the Leds, power to the smoking unit and controls the fan speed to match the motor.

lost to many hours to the game too lol

Stavros:
Is this one of the Arduno(if thats how you spell it)boards that you have been developing and if so how do you control it form your transmitter.....OH PLEASE when you answer this do it in simple terms....you are dealing with a Welshman ...careful

Dave

timgarrod:
Yep thats it. once you got the basics they are really handly and come into there own in a model.

even if it just for turning on leds. 

this is part of what its controlling https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsbWWbqPQPI

the best thing about the Arduino is there so many people willing to help out if stuck or needing help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version