Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 86 quid???!!!!  (Read 1757 times)

Neil

• Full Mayhemer
86 quid???!!!!
« on: April 16, 2018, 04:27:23 pm »

86 QUID FOR BEING TWICE OVER THE LEGAL LIMIT when driving and crashing into two other cars..... >>:-( >>:-( >>:-( <*< <*< <*<

A drunk and incapable gets fined more than that if he/she hasn't the capability of getting off a bench in the park..........

is this justice for TV celebrities these days.......... >>:-( >>:-( >>:-( >:-o >:-o >:-o >:-o they should have thrown the book at the CRIMINAL!!! <*< <*< :police: :police: :police:

gingyer

• Full Mayhemer
Re: 86 quid???!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 04:29:45 pm »

dont know what your a reading but its £86,000

but still less than a weeks wage for him

big_bri

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 04:35:31 pm »

Fines are now a percentage of your salary, I'm led to believe.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Brian

Neil

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 04:38:03 pm »

dont know what your a reading but its £86,000

but still less than a weeks wage for him

cheers gingyer.............it was yabadabbahoo news, almost always   wrong but they quoted £86 quid.................86 k is more like it.............I feel more cheery now............but as usual with carp news editing they didn't say how long he was banned for........

phil_parker

• Full Mayhemer
    • Phil's Workbench
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2018, 04:42:43 pm »

cheers gingyer.............it was yabadabbahoo news, almost always   wrong

You know this but rush to shout about it on a forum...

Perhaps checking a second source would be good for your blood pressure in the future!  :-))

Neil

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2018, 04:50:20 pm »

You know this but rush to shout about it on a forum...

Perhaps checking a second source would be good for your blood pressure in the future!  :-))

Wise words Phil..............but sadly I have become very cynical of British justice after a scumbag driver under the influence of BOTH drink and drugs mounted the pavement and mowed down a long time friend of mine just 15 months ago and killed him.............he got just 3 years prison sentence........not much for an honest decent man who had spent much of his adult life in the Rotary club raising money for charity.........the law in this country is an ASS. >>:-( >>:-( <*< <*< >:-o >:-o >:-o

SADLY THOUGH  I despise drink drivers.......they deserve long sentences, and large fines, and if they can't pay, deserve even longer sentences with hard labour!!!

phil_parker

• Full Mayhemer
    • Phil's Workbench
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2018, 05:02:23 pm »

The problem is that crime comitted in a car isn't seen by many as a crime.

Kill someone with a knife and it's murder. Kill them with a car and you get a slap on the wrist.

People moan a little but simply don't consider anything done on a motor vehicle to be wrong. Look at the numbers moaning about being caught for speeding. THEY are a good driver, better than everyone else. THEY shouldn't be hauled over the coals because they drive too fast, don't pay attention, use thier phone or any one of a hundred other infringements. A bit of drinking is fine, THEY are able to handle it.

And as for celebs, well most people are so in awe of them, they can't see why they should face any justice at all. Plenty of people were happy to defend Clarkson thumping an employee, but I wonder if they would have been so happy if it were their child being belted for not serving up s steak dinner?

Combine driving with a celeb and I bet there will be people lining up to donate to a fund to pay his fine!

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2018, 05:17:37 pm »

Spleens vented?  It a very unjust world...... vote Bucket head!
http://www.modelboatmayhem.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,57111.msg608249.html#msg608249

Topic Locked.   :police:
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 22 queries.