Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Different sailing day  (Read 1198 times)

tassie48

• bikes birds and burnups
  • Full Mayhemer
A Different sailing day
« on: May 07, 2018, 04:29:59 am »

This week we are going to try something different when we go for a sail the skipper captain will have his back to the water and the Engineer whom is facing the water will tell him and hopefully teach him to sail around a basic course the engineer will call out the course and the captain will try to get around in the least amount of contact with the maker buoys seems we will try to rely on someone else to get us around the course.
The towing course will be a laugh no one has got round with out twenty plus hits or manoeuvring disasters hope to video it and post it later we are all trying not to win the Captain Kaos award as max would say missed it by that much it is our last day sailing as the guys are disbanding our group that and we are all going in different directions I am heading south and the others are of on their winter road trip around this great place going to the snow in the South Island mad sods tassie48   

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
Re: A Different sailing day
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 04:45:24 am »

Interesting!

Photo / video obligatory!
   O0
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

poll

• Full Mayhemer
Re: A Different sailing day
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2018, 09:05:13 pm »

Hi TASSIE 48 / MARTIN.
We in the UK call this event blind steering.

John

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 23 queries.