Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Speedline issues ?  (Read 1627 times)

markjames68

• Full Mayhemer
Speedline issues ?
« on: June 07, 2018, 08:22:43 pm »

is it normal to have annoying issues with spoedline?

Ordered a 1/12 severn kit, waited 6 weeks , it arrived with unuseable props( 40 mm!!) and also arrived very badly packed with  a lot of the etch buckled and bent as it had been slopping around under all the heavy stuff in a my box delivered by my herPes
Some of the etch is fixed , some unuseable,
 I went to make a start on cutting out cabin apertures tonight and theres no dam window parts or glazing been supplied, must have been missed, considering its a 1000 quid kit ive wanted for a long time , im really  pixxed off , are issues like this normal with speedline? Or have i got a friday afternooner or something?

cos918

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Speedline issues ?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 09:01:37 pm »

hello
take lots of photos of the damage and missing parts . Then send the supplier an email . There are threads on here and they talk about missing parts

John

tigertiger

• Global Moderator
  • Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2018, 01:37:32 am »

***In all instances, members are asked to take up supplier issues with the supplier first, and allow the supplier the chance to respond, please.***
If matters remain unresolved you are free to update the simple facts of the matter on Mayhem.
Members are also reminded to avoid any flaming, as it achieves little and only adds to the problem.
The only stupid question is the one I didn't ask

Neil

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2018, 10:42:03 am »

I agree TT...….. I had a small problem with the nuts on the top of the housing on one of the jets the other day not tightening up, and so pm'd Adrian.…..

got a reply from him this morning saying .......   if I return the part to him and address to himself and Terry, it would be changed.

I presume terry is now rushed off his feet...…….

a simple word to the manufacturer is ALWAYS BEST rather than s l a g g i n g  people off on open forum, or try creating a frenzy of negative comments.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 21 queries.