Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Posts on forums and Facebook about TOM ref dodgy sale... THE FACTS!!  (Read 1208 times)

surfer71

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!

Sorry to raise this but the level in which this Micheal went to drag Tom though the mud where what can only be discribed as shocking and underhanded..

So here are the facts if you read the very one sided posts that where flying around..

TOM I know. Did sell his IOM 1meter boat ( red hull ) and posted it the DAY!! he went on Holiday..

Some thing has happened with the courier and it's gone missing.. Tom can't do anything about it till he's back from Holiday..
But this Micheal ****** MBE has gone well... Full Liam Nealson!  >>:-( [size=78%]on him even reporting him to the national crime agency!!! [/size] :police:  I kid you not...

There is not much he can do from over seas but he has tried to communicate with this buyer and he's blanked him, but had him blocked from Facebook and the pages making matters worse because Tom can't respond.. so we who know him have acted on his behalf and now Tom is in contact very up set that his Holiday has been marred by this IDIOT!! Tom has told him once he's back he will just send him a refund £120 no issues. But the guy has even started hounding his family on facebook..

Micheal ******* MBE your a discrace!!!!  ;D

I hope that puts this more two sided.. it's sad that in the past some memebers have been ripped off by others but this is very much not the case... carry on sailing guys..  :-))
If it floats it's a winner :-)

surfer71

• Full Mayhemer

TheLongBuild

• Full Mayhemer
  • Build em, and play hard..
  • Location: Everywhere, But Nowhere !! But mainly in England....
    • Runcorn & District Scale Model Boats

On the assumption everything you say is true if I was Tom, I would get screen shots of everything and claim for Slander and harassment

surfer71

• Full Mayhemer

Well knowing the kind of person Tom is he will just let it go and move on.. He's RNLI crew BTW.. he's quite calm..

So the underlying issue really is... Who wants to sell a Boat to Michael Westhead in the future...... I know none of us do!! %$£@#

I understand to let others know but a few of us spoke up for TOM the second we saw it come up.. knowing he will be along to sort the issue.. But this CHILD then started hounding his family and friends on Facebook!! BANG out of order.. esp as we where all saying this is not going to escape TOM he's one of the good guys he's be along in a min.. trouble was he was on a plane as this was all unfolding and worse still... blocked on FACEBOOK thanks to the Child so he couldn't respond.. so we did it for him.. Tom has some signal now and been in touch with Facebook and the issues as well as Facebook page owners who posted it up.. it's been taken down as they are satisfied it's all in hand but on hold till he's back off holiday!!

Netleyned

• Full Mayhemer
    • cleethorpes mba

You should post your remarks/explanation
on the forum that has the original
Rant.
Nothing on Mayhem until you brought it up.
Ned
Smooth seas never made skilful sailors
Up Spirits  Stand fast the Holy Ghost.
http://www.cleethorpesmba.co.uk/

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem

Ok, I've seen the "discussion" on FaceBook.... I think it's best left there.   :police:

As you can guess I need to lock this topic here and will be removed after 24 hours.

Martin  - Admin
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 22 queries.