The Shipyard ( Dry Dock ): Builds & Questions > Yachts and Sail

Iron barque

<< < (2/7) > >>

Positive:
Thansk - Hope you are still enjoying miniatures - Bob   

Positive:
Detachment to the Falklands.Couldn't find it, I am afraid - Haven't a clue on using the search here - Bob   

Footski:

--- Quote from: Positive on June 13, 2018, 03:58:57 pm ---Thansk - Hope you are still enjoying miniatures - Bob

--- End quote ---

Oh yes, loving it. Finding rigging and sails difficult, but am getting there..

raflaunches:

--- Quote from: Positive on June 13, 2018, 04:03:59 pm ---Detachment to the Falklands.Couldn't find it, I am afraid - Haven't a clue on using the search here - Bob   

--- End quote ---

Try this link...

http://www.modelboatmayhem.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,38863.msg387765.html#msg387765

Positive:
Thanks for link.   Goodness knows why I couldn't find it, as I am normally quite good with computers.   Interesting thread.   I was there from 1982 to 1983.   At that time, there were no restrictions on photography. so I had a marvellous time looking at the wrecks.   Being on a ship, and having access to the boat, I was able to get aboard Lady Elizabeth on several occasions.     Other sailing ship wrecks included  Fleetwing, William Shand, Snowsquall, Egeria, Charles Cooper, Jhelum, Capricron, Jennie S Barker.    Here is Jhelum, fairly complete at the time, but now, most of it has collapsed into the harbour.Bob

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version