Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: COLIN ARCHER 4 sale  (Read 1145 times)

Neil

• Full Mayhemer
COLIN ARCHER 4 sale
« on: July 19, 2018, 10:33:02 am »

hi all, I have a part built full kit of the above boat for sale in the appropriate for sale section.

this morning I had a nice pm from someone who had previously expressed an interest, an I am perfectly fine by this.

it said that sadly he was no longer interested, and I understand because I have priced it high, and said that the company had re released the model as a plank on frame model for the same price plus postage of £350.00p.

Again thanks for this information, but I had thought long and hard about the price for an ulterior motive.

That is that I have always wanted to build it, and due to recent developments where there has been expressed another long endurance run by at least 3 of us nutters with big lifeboats, it would be nice if at least one of the boats was a sailing lifeboat.so unless the full price is paid, it is no longer for sale.

as Colin Archer designed this boat as a lifeboat in Norway, I have decided to build and use this sailing mode as my entry, and as with the Loch Ness sail some years ago the proceeds from sponsorship will be to the RNLI.....

the lake is not quite as long and the endurance sail will be in England in 2020. More information later.

one support boat was offered to me last night for the run, free of charge by another supporter of the RNLI.....

All details will be published once we have finalised them.

neil and the gang
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 22 queries.