Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Distinguished Gentleman's ride 2018  (Read 2206 times)

tony23

• Full Mayhemer
  • IOM, Marblehead Yachts
Distinguished Gentleman's ride 2018
« on: August 13, 2018, 08:35:44 pm »

Its that time again when I don my tweeds and grow a moustache in aid of prostate cancer this September its the Distinguished Gentleman's ride 2018 where thousands of motorcycle riders all over the world on the same day ride in aid of the Prostate cancer trust. Since I rode last years event 2 of my friends have been diagnosed with prostate cancer and have had successful treatment every penny (or  pound) counts however little. Please have a look on my funding page I'll be adding a blog most days until after the ride.
My passion other then model boats are classic motorcycles especially Triumphs in total I have eight all from the sixties bonneville's, Tr6 trophys etc. even a 1964 Norton G15ns.

Here's my link to the donation page which goes directly to the trust I'll reply to every donation  :-))
https://www.gentlemansride.com/rider/tony10triumphs

johnv

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Re: Distinguished Gentleman's ride 2018
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 10:24:10 pm »

Hi it's John V i would like to take my hat off to you .You are doing a grand thing keep it up .My daughter hue is 46 years old has lung cancer .I just wish I could take it off her .Keep up the good work cheers John V

tony23

• Full Mayhemer
  • IOM, Marblehead Yachts
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 08:08:56 pm »

Thanks John,

it's an awful disease and recently took a very close friend of my family she left 2 daughters in there early twenties and I try to help them as much as I can. please guys if you're reading this you know someone that has had or is having treatment for prostate cancer just click on my link and use paypal if you like so don't need to fill any bank details out it's that easy.

https://www.gentlemansride.com/rider/tony10triumphs

tony23

• Full Mayhemer
  • IOM, Marblehead Yachts
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2018, 06:25:03 pm »

Hi, Not long now until my ride about 4 weeks time my daughter has decided to ride pillion she's so far raised more than me so she's giving my plenty of stick, please sponsor me its for a very good cause just go to my link or google Distinguished Gentlemans ride 2018 and put my name in Tony Guerrier and my page will come up.

Many thanks.

tony23

• Full Mayhemer
  • IOM, Marblehead Yachts
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2018, 11:22:44 pm »

it's getting closer and still not too late to donate to a very good cause, please help fight this terrible disease for us men go to the distinguished gentleman's ride 2018 website put my name in Tony Guerrier and sponsor me even if it's a fiver it all adds up!  :-))

Baldrick

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2018, 11:22:59 am »

Assume due to last weeks weather the ride was put over to today.  From the number of bikes going past today the car park at the foot of Boxhill is going to be stuffed.  Good wishes and well done to all , great display .  Added my small contribution.
And everyone thought it was IVAN who was terrible

tony23

• Full Mayhemer
  • IOM, Marblehead Yachts
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2018, 09:25:55 pm »

Assume due to last weeks weather the ride was put over to today.  From the number of bikes going past today the car park at the foot of Boxhill is going to be stuffed.  Good wishes and well done to all , great display .  Added my small contribution.

No the ride was always going to be this Sunday and many thanks for the sponsorship every penny really counts...

tony23

• Full Mayhemer
  • IOM, Marblehead Yachts
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2018, 09:37:00 pm »

I would like to thank everybody that sponsored me on my ride that took place on Sunday over 820 riders took to the streets in London for the cause it really was a sight to behold to a huge motorcycle convoy riding around all the london sightseeing points. This event took place in every major city around the world on the same day it started in Hawaii and ended in Australia the total raised up until the ride finished was just over $5 million the UK raised over £250,000.

Myself and my daughter who rode pillion raised £742 she was the 8th highest pillion rider to raise the most so I am espsecally proud of her i'll post some pictures of the ride later.

A BIG THANK YOU..... 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 22 queries.