But will it lol

John

timbo:
The tug might but not to sure on the pilot 🙈

poll:
  Will be here to give you a help in hand Timbo

John

poll:
Hi Timbo. Is there any one coming with you on the 16th to tow with you?

John

Yoshic48:

--- Quote from: Butts on August 20, 2018, 12:46:45 pm ---A little more notice than usual as this is one of the big ones at Balne Moor :-)) .

The Svitzer challenge involves teams of three tuggers competing for the sponsor's shield. The format will be single, two tug and then three tug tows with the courses getting incrementally more difficult.

As always everyone is welcome to come along and have a go.  If you do not have a tug, someone will lend you one. Hi =Butts at long last I now have another (Car) and yes posted a question on (mayhem) about a week ago and Got an invitation to come along on the 16th Yes I will bring my Tug( and look forwards to your (Comments?) However the intention is to Bring my brother and joint friend as we all wish to see and learn more about (Towing) There are lots of questions that could be solved by asking your members and yourself? if permitted? We do have a long way to come (Rugby Town) midlands so will all come in one car the Question is timing
There is a time of 10.30 ? on 16th We are assuming that is visitors welcome to come in and that is AM ? also mentioned is (Evening) Pm that day? could you let me know so we could time it to get there Am when open and see how it goes Please You may still have my details from before to send (Private reply? or any method before the 16th Please Roy

If you just want to scale sail, you can, just keep out of the way of the tuggers.

After this event supper will be available followed by a sunset sail when you'll be able to show off your boat's lighting.  We do need an idea of numbers for the catering so, if you're thinking about coming let me know on here :-)) . More details of catering nearer the date

The towing challenge will start at about 10.30 and the entry fee will be £3 per team or £1.50 for scale sailing.

Sat nav instructions DN14 0ER.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version