Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: post photos  (Read 1270 times)

Tug Captain

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
post photos
« on: October 02, 2018, 04:53:56 pm »

Have tried several (very many!!) times to post a photo using the mayhem server following the steps in the instructural video. In the video it looks quite easy to do, using the upload button. My photos are uploaded ok but no matter what I do they do not appear in field where the text is to be written. Any suggestions????
Claes

C-3PO

• Full Mayhemer
  • I thought that hairy beast would be the end of me
Re: post photos
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 07:57:47 pm »

Hi Claes,

You could try copying the link from the image website and pasting the image URL link directly into your post.

When viewing your images click on one of the files name (hover the mouse over the bottom left hand corner and the image name/number will appear e.g. 373)

Then at the bottom left of the screen select "Embed Codes" - I usually use the one titled BB code - hover the mouse to the end or the URL and a "Copy" command will appear - Click on this to copy - then go to Mayhem post and paste the link

Save the post and voila!

See below - the red arrow is where the copy command will appear

C-3PO
I think it's the way I have learnt most of my stuff - getting very stuck first...

Tug Captain

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Re: post photos
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 04:39:22 pm »

Hi,

your suggestion seems to work but I think the pictures are too large and all the text I have written is not included in the post - i guess there is a limited space for each entry??

Claes
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 22 queries.