The Shipyard ( Dry Dock ): Builds & Questions > Lifeboats

Speedline Tamar Lester 1/12

<< < (2/12) > >>

Taranis:
I agree with Alan and I use the 50amp Turnigy marine ESC too. Despite numerous thrashings they won't take out a 25 amp fuse  :-))  I no longer fit fuses and rely on the ESC to protect itself.

They are on the lower equipment shelf with servos and pumps.

A different boat yes and we use 1185kv 35-42 which may not be suitable for the Tamar so I would stick to the tried and tested.

An out of date picture without upper shelf and fuses now scrapped

Holger:
Sorry .. the programming card I had forgotten to write with ..

the regulator the Kinmel .. - he is called Alan .. ?? - I think it's fitting ..  :-)) :-))

and thanks for the pictures

Holger

Holger:
After a long break, I now report back .. Meanwhile, the heart of Tamar has arrived and I have started to drill the rudder blades .. and although I have bored very slowly is partially way the half millimeter from the edge melted as I think .. but if I embed the 4 mm stainless steel rod, the holes are filled again .. after grinding the rudder shape and painting it will be nothing to see ..

Neil:

--- Quote from: Holger on November 27, 2018, 05:39:13 pm ---

After a long break, I now report back .. Meanwhile, the heart of Tamar has arrived and I have started to drill the rudder blades .. and although I have bored very slowly is partially way the half millimeter from the edge melted as I think .. but if I embed the 4 mm stainless steel rod, the holes are filled again .. after grinding the rudder shape and painting it will be nothing to see ..

--- End quote ---

Holger:
yes Neil .. so it should actually be read .. I hope it works now synonymous with the images to ..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version