The Shipyard ( Dry Dock ): Builds & Questions > Working Vessels

Mountfleet Models 1/32 St Nectan - cutaway research - by kevin547n

(1/3) > >>

kevin547n:
Good morning everyone
My next build starting in the new year, after completion my 1/72 HMS Victory will be the 1/35 Mountfleet Models Steam Trawler St Nectan although she will be possibly named something different, possible named after the wife or Doggie

Now  that is decided I am now able to open my options to one side being opened to show some internal details as she was always going to be a static build anyway
So this leads on to my first big question
Where do I obtain decent internal plans, including the power plant ?
https://i.imgur.com/fKJ8koT.gif

morley bill 1:
Hi Kevin the St Nectan is 1/32 scale it may help if your scratch building parts for it   Bill..

kevin547n:

--- Quote from: morley bill 1 on October 20, 2018, 10:07:47 am ---Hi Kevin the St Nectan is 1/32 scale it may help if your scratch building parts for it   Bill..

--- End quote ---

thank you, i stand corrected, nut unable to find an edit button, do i need to get a moderator to change it

tigertiger:
***Thread subject now edited to read 1/32***

kevin547n:
good evening everyone

i started the St Nectan recently but only the wheel house area, whilst i ponder how to proceed with the build

the vessel was built by Cook Welton and Gemmell  and there is now an archive site that is documenting all the vessels built and they hope to have some records of the St Nectan on file this summer

as i want this build as a cutaway i will be slicing the hull in half and supporting them above each other (somehow)

does any one know how i can obtain a card kit/ drawings of a rtripple expansion engine made by C.D Holmes  (157 NHP) ?

i also would like to share my build with you, should anyone be interested

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version