Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Of interest to submariners?  (Read 2325 times)

spearfish99

• Full Mayhemer
Of interest to submariners?
« on: March 18, 2019, 10:11:33 am »

After a lifetime of modelling ,I have accumulated rather a lot of "stuff" that currently doesn't get used. Amongst that is an amount of 40mhz kit that isn't going to get used now that I have settled on 2.4ghz for my model yacht racing.  My conscience, (i.e. the wife) is pressing me to get rid of what I am not going to use, so I wondered how much interest there may be in this before it heads for Ebay.

As far as I can see, what I have at present is

1) Futaba 6ex Tx and suitable rx

2) 2 Sets of Futaba Skysport 6 channel Tx + various odd receivers and crystals

3) 2 Fleet 6 channel Tx's , never used. Matching rx's (3) various servos and a couple of ESC's ( 1 Astec and 1 fleet)   Note while all this is unused, it has suffered from the dreaded "black wire" rot and would need some work done on it.

The Futaba gear does not appear to have suffered the wire rot but it woud be worth checking it.

This is just a heads up until I can get time to sort and list everything and put it in the For Sales.  That could take a while. Also have quite a few electric motors both brushed and brushless.

Hope this OK, Martin, if not please feel free to delete

spearfish99

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Of interest to submariners?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 12:31:11 pm »

Just been having a quick look and slight change to the above. The Skysports are both 4 channel Tx's.

tsenecal

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 04:27:15 pm »

it might be helpful if you listed what frequencies/channels these transmitter/receiver combos were using...    i realize they are PROBABLY 40mhz, but you don't state, nor what channel # they are.

spearfish99

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2019, 05:04:06 pm »

The second sentence of my original post states that they are 40 mhz. As for the EXACT frequencies, I am afraid that you will have to wait until the for sale listing as they all have multiple sets of crystals available. The original post was to see if there was any general interest in the sets as 40 MHz is about the best option for UK submarine model users and to give forum members a first look at the kit.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 22 queries.