Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sitek props issue  (Read 1098 times)

Rob47

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Sitek props issue
« on: November 30, 2018, 10:08:53 am »

Way back in July I lost a prop from HMS Bristol, contacted Sitex and George replied straight away, then it descended into a farce, no further reply fort a long time, a member on here told me he had spoken to George who had been away.  resumed emails but all my images and dims had vanished, George kindly offered to make a pair FOC apart from P&P, amazing offer, told they would be ready in around 14 days.  Now nearly Dec and George has vanished again!!!,  Sarah who was on top of the correspondence has gone to Italy for a while, the girl who is standing in for her, does not want to help as she wants order number and proof pf payment, she does not seem capable of grasping what free of charge means, I have sent her copies of email confirming this but she will not help.

I have always found George to be very helpful and this seems very odd.  If he is ill then I apologise, but if not does anyone have any contact with him or have an idea of what is going on.

Bob

Just had an email from Bruce Sutherland a partner I believe, telling me that nothing can be done till I produce proof of payment and order number, I am at a loos to explain any ideas?
I will finish this model
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 21 queries.