The Shipyard ( Dry Dock ): Builds & Questions > Lifeboats

SPEEDLINE SHANNON INTERIOR

(1/2) > >>

Neil:
Has anyone got any photos of their vac formed interior mouldings...…...especially...…...have you any photos of how the cut lines of the 3 pieces of the interior of the Shannon go please, and any of how it sits into the cabin I keep looking at it but the bloody thing is baffling me totally, …..would be most grateful if you have. will post this on mayhem . thanks. neil n mick.

Taranis:
Try the rcmodelboatforum there’s a couple of builds on there I hear

C-3PO:
"c'est la vie" -indeed

You berated Mayhemers that got frustrated with the lack of Speedline detailed instructions for their £1k model.

You have stated that you speak to Adrain weekly - surely he is the source of a solution to your post.

You have alienated people that probably could help you with their knowledge but why would they bother as you have become toxic to them

You have just further alienated true Mayhemers by having a pop at them by your comment below

--- Quote ---I'ts at times like this that I have no other words to say other than, I now know why such helpful people as Inertia, aka Dave Milbourn and Stavros turned their backs on this site...
--- End quote ---

Take a step back and ask yourself why you have got no response.........

C-3PO

Taranis:
What goes around comes around  :-))

Taranis:
Remember “lack of instructions was not important - the spirit was to create your own solutions”

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version