Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Change of E mail address  (Read 1127 times)

Onetenor

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Change of E mail address
« on: January 13, 2019, 11:53:15 pm »

I've been forced to change my e mail by Google.  New addy is ***.com New username *** if this is OK?

***Personal details deleted***
I know you want to stay in touch John, but publishing your email openly anywhere online is a risk. There are BOTS (mini programs) that crawl around the internet looking for such data, set loose by organised crime and hackers. They want to steal and abuse your email and other personal data that might be in those emails; or any other insecure data you may have.  Additionally now with machine intelligence it is surprising what they can to get your information.

I think that in Gmail there is a way to send a single email to everyone in your address book, in one go. You will find this sort of info doing a Web search.

Tug Fanatic

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Change of E mail address
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 08:48:57 am »

Why is Google forcing users to change email addresses? Passwords yes but addresses...………..?

So many people have mine that it would be a horrible job trying to change as many as I could remember.

Andyn

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Change of E mail address
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 10:32:13 am »

Google would never force you to change your email address.

John, change your password again, I saw it when you posted it at midnight and it was up for a good few hours until the mods saw my report.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 21 queries.