Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Steve of Lancaster Models  (Read 1186 times)

Rottweiler

• Full Mayhemer
Steve of Lancaster Models
« on: January 29, 2019, 01:44:25 pm »

STEVE of Lancaster models.
   It is with sadness that I have to report that Steve, of the above shop who retired and sold his Lancaster model shop died soon after he had retired and sold up, according to the owner of the Preston model shop this morning. He was diagnosed with cancer and sadly the passing came shortly after his retirement. it was not, as some surmise due to falling trade. his closing the shop was a sad loss to modellers, but his passing is far greater than one imagined. may he rest in peace." Message passed on by Neil.

dougal99

• Full Mayhemer
  • Huntingdon, Cambs, England
Re: Steve of Lancaster Models
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 02:00:03 pm »

The above message reads:

It is with sadness that I have to report that Steve, of the above shop who retired and sold his Lancaster model shop died soon after he had retired and sold up, according to the owner of the Preston model shop this morning. He was diagnosed with cancer and sadly the passing came shortly after his retirement. it was not, as some surmise due to falling trade. his closing the shop was a sad loss to modellers, but his passing is far greater than one imagined. may he rest in peace.” Message passed on by Neil.
Don't Assume Check

Rottweiler

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Steve of Lancaster Models
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 05:31:35 pm »

Thank you for re posting I have no idea why mine came out so small
Mick F
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 22 queries.