Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: White Star BB570  (Read 1653 times)

tica

• Full Mayhemer
    • Skalamodelskibe
White Star BB570
« on: January 19, 2019, 03:15:03 pm »

Just started on a Billing Boat White Star.As usually the build instruction is very basic, all is more ore less shown on the main drawing.  I have skipped the original 3mm shaft and added a 4mm from Robbe incl. a 3 blade Graupner racing prop as used in my Classic.  I'll be using a 1100KV Brushless motor with a 2S LiPo.  The basic of the hull is now done.
My postings are only reflecting my own opinion and should not be read as the holy grail of truth :-)

tica

• Full Mayhemer
    • Skalamodelskibe
Re: White Star BB570
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 12:51:19 pm »

A bit more progress, it's a bit of a challenge to assemble the structure as there are only a general over view on the drawing.
My postings are only reflecting my own opinion and should not be read as the holy grail of truth :-)

tica

• Full Mayhemer
    • Skalamodelskibe
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2019, 03:42:48 pm »

A bit of progress, not always easy to assemble it  %%

mogurnda

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2019, 11:10:51 am »

Thanks for the memories...
Reading this article brings back a lot of memories for me.... as this is one of my favorite sailing models ... I built one over 20 years ago with my son. We replaced all the wooden parts with plastic. I am still sailing it today... its as good as the day it was made....
After seeing this I'm tempted to get another one to build for my grandson, so that he can have the same fun I had sailing mine with his father.
He is not getting mine.

David
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 21 queries.