Model Boat Mayhem - Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Electronize:Gone for good??  (Read 1470 times)

Colin Bishop

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Electronize:Gone for good??
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2019, 03:31:30 PM »

Not quite sure what you mean there Dave but if you are in business and deaf then the phone is perhaps not the best means of primary contact, even if it does have a little light on it as mine does.

It is easy enough to set up a second email address for business use to avoid your personal one being swamped with spam and a small classified ad in the magazine could give both this and the postal address.

Colin

derekwarner_decoy

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Electronize:Gone for good??
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2019, 10:14:42 PM »

"Just for you Derek" ....  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5cvRE4l0c0 ....ah thanks Bluebird  O0

I had watched the Video some years ago, and found the manual control of both engines interesting....[as they were even before my time].......

The chap in the blue overalls recording the engine telegraph commands during the initial maneuvering from the dock, is I suspect an Engineer with current certification....the other two chaps in white overalls being volunteer retired ex-engineers

This would be some form of insurance requirement as the vessel charges visitors an entry fee $$ for the vessel inspection and sea excursion

I am not sure if I would be too interested to visit the carpenters workshop........considering its use in her previous seagoing life <*<
Derek Warner

Honorary Secretary [Retired]
Illawarra Live Steamers Co-op
Australia
www.ils.org.au
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up