Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: tamar parts  (Read 2610 times)

howardspary

• Shipmate
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
tamar parts
« on: February 18, 2019, 07:14:28 pm »

hi all
Thought i would get on and put the cleats on my tamar 1/12 scale speedline ,had not realized  that i have been sent with the kit  different size cleats part number 15 on check sheet , i have  five large cleats and three small cleats i think it should have been four large cleats on stern deck  and four on lower part , if any  member has a spare  small cleat i would happy to purchase it and pay the postage i could ring speedline  but  if my past experince  is any thing to go by it could take some time

Thanks for your time
scuppers
howard spary

alan44

• Full Mayhemer
Re: tamar parts
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2019, 08:21:31 pm »

Hi Howard.
Do you still need the parts?
Alan.

howard66spary

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2019, 08:14:03 pm »

Hi  Alan

After consulting the R L I N plans  for the tamer I believe  the parts in question relate to the consul (IE duplicate of flying bridge)  my only concerns are the following

1  The large piece without the etched which i believe forms the consul base does this line up horizontal with the etched horizontal lines on the forward bulkhead

2  I believe the part with groves are to create an angle formed by the two wedge shapes but where  the semi circular cut is there are two almost like wings with an etched line are these cut and bent to form an angle as depicted on drawing and interior of wheel house

Thanks to all who have looked at my posts
Replies would be much appreciated
Happy Christmass and a prospers new year

regards H Spary

alan44

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2019, 10:26:10 pm »

I'm sorry Howard I do not understand the question you are asking. It's almost 5 years ago when Started building my Tamar. The old memory box is struggling I'm afraid.
Alan

howard66spary

• Full Mayhemer
Re: tamar wheelhouse
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2019, 03:56:49 pm »

Thanks to all who have read my post regarding procedure for constructing the Perspex parts for the internal  wheelhouse  layout

I was hoping that some guidance would be available in the shape of a drawring  as to deconstruct the layout would prove difficult  at a later stage , I realize this is a busy time of year with the model engineers exhibition looming  and members busy with winter projects but any help would be most appreciated

Also has anybody brought the graunper Russian destroyer and is it worth the money

I Can supply name and addreese  and pay for any drawrings
Best season greetings   H W Spary  e mail  howardspary357@gmail.com    howard66spary

del7317

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Bioat Mayhem Forum is theBest!
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2019, 01:07:54 pm »

Hi do you have the build cd that went with the Tamar ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 22 queries.