Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Caldercraft Imara to Perseverance  (Read 6255 times)

klz

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Caldercraft Imara to Perseverance
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2019, 01:25:32 pm »

There are a few photo's of mine here https://klz26.synology.me:5001/mo/sharing/rWVR3pvB5 the room is a little cramped the photos could be better.

RallyeSport

• Shipmate
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2019, 02:24:58 pm »

Klz,

Now that is a sight to behold, what a lovely boat, very close attention to detail, I see you have studied the 3 photo’s on the internet to achieve a very realistic replica.

It’s a shame there’s not many available to view online, the buff colour is hard to interpret, ours has turned out a slightly yellowy buff?

Even so, I think it’s in keeping with some you see, similar colour to Brian Roberts representation of perseverance.

We’re currently redeveloping the port/starboard bridge lights on either side, similar to yours, again quite hard to see clearly from the photo’s.

Cheers Dean

klz

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2019, 03:26:04 pm »

Dean I will try and get some photo's of it outside she hasn't been off the shelf in about 12 months so I think she is due a sail you probably done the lights by the time I manage to get somemore photo's all the best with your build.

Fred Ellis

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2019, 04:21:29 pm »

Hi Dean

Glad that it was of some help, I have not made this Perseverance, the one I have is from 1809, I only have the hull and templates no plans, a member of this forum sent me a lot of photos of his boat to give me an idea of how she should look.

I am working on the"Lady T" from Mobile Marine Modelling this is from the same period.

Fred
That's all right, Mr Ryan. My Morse is so rusty, I could be sending him dimensions on Playmate of the Month.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 22 queries.