Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Spectrum DX6i mixing  (Read 1312 times)

john44

• Full Mayhemer
  • member of the Potteries Model boat club
Spectrum DX6i mixing
« on: April 22, 2019, 02:23:28 pm »

Hi guys, I don,t know if this question has already been asked but can you MIX the rudder and
Throttle channels on the dx6i. Or is it just the aileron and rudder channels that can be mixed.
Instead of having to buy a v tail or tank mixer.

John

Captain Flack

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Spectrum DX6i mixing
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 04:28:52 pm »

I have a DX6 and I'm fairly certain that you can mix whatever channel you want with anything else.  There are some "pre-pogrammed mixes" but you can choose your own.

clockworks

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Re: Spectrum DX6i mixing
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 11:17:31 am »

I've got a wheel radio that I built using the electronics from a DX6i for crawling and buggys.  I've just checked, and "Mix1' allows you to choose what channels you want to mix. Throttle to rudder is one of the options that you can set, along with adjustable percentages for each direction of the stick. I haven't actually checked it out on a model though.

I have used mixes on a Futaba T7.  Two motors, so throttle mixed to channel 5 for the second ESC at 100% on one mix, permanently active. Second mix added 10% right motor when steering left, and 10% left motor when steering right - activated by a switch so that I can turn it off if I want to.
Works perfectly. I see no reason why the same shouldn't work with the DX6i.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 21 queries.