Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 'Celebrity Edge', new cruise ship  (Read 2827 times)

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
'Celebrity Edge', new cruise ship
« on: May 14, 2019, 05:37:31 pm »

One for Colin, he Loves the big new cruise ships!

"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

Colin Bishop

• Full Mayhemer
Re: 'Celebrity Edge', new cruise ship
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 05:52:35 pm »

No I don't Martin! Much prefer smaller vessels but not all that keen on cruising as opposed to other types of holiday although sometimes it can be the best option depending on what you want to see.

Colin

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

Colin Bishop

• Full Mayhemer
Re: 'Celebrity Edge', new cruise ship
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2019, 06:46:00 pm »

Clever Clogs Martin!

Our problem with Med cruises is that we have already visited many of the ports of call from the landward side. But very good options are the Baltic where it is the best way to see several different countries plus the treasures of St Petersburg in one go. It would cost a heck of a lot to see it any other way. Another good itinerary is the Corfu to Venice and back down the Croatian coast with lots of ports in a short time. Do it now before Venice bans the cruise ships!

This morning we got up and looked out of our hotel window at Mount Vesuvius - back home now. Sorrento is a nice destination but horribly expensive and Capri which we visited yesterday, is off the scale but it is something else to tick off on the bucket list even if some Neapolitan lowlife nicked my mobile phone at Pompeii station last week. All part of life's rich tapestry. Do it before you die!

Colin
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 21 queries.