Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fusion Hawk speed controllers  (Read 1949 times)

flack

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Fusion Hawk speed controllers
« on: June 07, 2019, 02:35:30 pm »

Good afternoon all,

Not really sure if this is the right place to post this but pretty sure I'll be redirected if it isn't.

For several years I have standardised most of my fleet on Fusion Hawk speed controllers mostly the 50 amp and 60 amp versions. I have found them to be very easy to programme and very reliable. Whilst starting my latest build I was getting together all the requisite bits and pieces and found that the Fusion Hawk range of speed controllers were no longer available in the UK. I understand the issue is with the Importer and not the Manufacturer.

Bit of a long shot, but can anybody point me to a possible supplier in Europe? Preferably one which has a "translate" button on its website.

Thanks Shaun

tugboyben

• Kirkleesmodelboatclub
  • Full Mayhemer
  • HIGHNOON TUG BOAT

jaymac

• Full Mayhemer

flack

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Fusion Hawk speed controllers
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2019, 09:19:01 pm »

Thank you Jason and Jaymac for your replies.

Jason, I had looked on Ebay a couple of days ago and there were none around at that time but managed to source them with your help today.

Jaymac, a number of Model Shops bring them up in google searches but actually have no stock with no delivery dates.

Once again thank you both for your help.

Shaun

Stan

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2019, 07:17:07 am »

Hi flack glad you got sorted. Did you check out logic rc website it looks like they are main agents for fusion.

Stan.

flack

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2019, 09:04:29 am »

Hi Stan,

Thanks for your reply. I had checked the Logic website and they list 30 amp and 120 amp esc's but nothing in the middle. Its the commonly used 50 and 60 amp that are like the proverbial "rocking horse s**t"

Shaun

ChrisF

• Full Mayhemer
  • What's my favourite cake!
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2019, 07:04:42 pm »

This is useful to know. I have a Fusion Hawk in one boat and the programmer and was intending to use them in my 3 ongoing builds and 3 planned builds.

Having said that I've also been considering those by Leopard and it looks like the decision has been made now!
Building Fairey Marine boats: River Cruiser 23 prototype, Huntress 23 Long Cabin with stern-drive, Huntsman 28, Huntsman 31 and Swordsman 33 and two more to come! All scratch built and to a scale of 1:12
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 21 queries.