Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What kind of equipment would the Tsekoa carry for marine maintenance?  (Read 1954 times)

Voyager

• Full Mayhemer

I am looking for idea's or pictures of the type of equipment that the Tsekoa (or other working vessels) would carry for cargo, for marine maintenance or research. I have come up with steel tubing so far (work in progress) but what else can be used on a scale boat?

Wayne/Voyager

[Too Large - attachment deleted by admin]

Doc

• Full Mayhemer

Wayne,
Tool boxes, sheet metal, angle-iron, welding equipment, paint, ballast for buoy weights (whatever they're called), chain, cable, 'A' frames, hoists, and a few guys leaning on shovels if it's a government boat.  Half the stuff in a hardware store, half the stuff in a mechanic's garage, and some guy yelling and pointing.
What'd I miss?
 - 'Doc

Oh!  A nice tray holding dainty tea cups on lace doilies...

Nice tarp!

Voyager

• Full Mayhemer

Thanks Doc, just what the doctor ordered.....a fresh brain with abit more imagination than i currently possess!

I must right this down berore i forget it all.

...Oh the sheet was made using a super fine pair of tights, cut up to the right size and shape, then brushed a resin coat over the top! Done three coats of paint so far, and it's still not yellow enough....i hate brushing light colours.

Wayne.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 21 queries.