Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: My humble Northlight build  (Read 20268 times)

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
Re: My humble Northlight build
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2019, 08:44:14 am »

Sorry... looks like the Photobucket curse strikes again!

( https://www.modelboatmayhem.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,58456.msg609995.html#msg609995 )
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

Corposant

• Full Mayhemer
Re: My humble Northlight build
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2019, 02:41:02 pm »

Looking at my Northlight build log (abandoned November 2016 because of Photobucket's action), the pictures which they decided to re-instate (but with a translucent Photobucket overprint) are still there. The overprint, however, is now much more obtrusive ("host,store,share").
Another thing that has changed is the video links - none of which worked after the re-instatement but those from 5/4/13 onwards now work!

It may well be that Graham D removed all his pictures from the Photobucket website at the time they announced their $400 annual charge demand. Nemo, Cragrat and Barrie W obviously did not use Photobucket to host their pictures (or decided to pay!).

It would have been nice to have finished my build log but I lost heart. Very disappointed not to get to Wicksteed this year and sail her!

Mike
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 22 queries.