Model Boat Mayhem - Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trying to find a small boat cheap and nastyship  (Read 1203 times)

regiment

• Full Mayhemer
Trying to find a small boat cheap and nastyship
« on: July 28, 2019, 03:39:51 PM »

still trying to find a small boat cheap and nasty would do  plenty on ebay but will not post

Fastfaz

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Re: ship
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2019, 07:03:17 PM »

Hi,
   If you are interested in a small newly built vintage day cruiser with all new motor and electrics Planet T5, battery and charger stand etc 145.00 plus courier cost Pm me my mate is selling all his boats and this may fit the bill.
    Hope this helps.
       Regards, Pete.  :-)) :-)) :-))

RST

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Trying to find a small boat cheap and nastyship
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2019, 10:19:04 PM »

Bit confused, in previous post you were looking for a hull.  This post intimates maybe something RTR -of which there are quite a few on the 40-50 mark, with batteries, chargers, radios on ebay.

Do you want an "eazy" project?  The Amera Huntsman 31 looks great for the money?

Your size range aint great, it's my range also, Speedline make the Nelson Pilot kit but I wouldn't really recommend it.

...might help if you can state a rough budget.

regiment

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Trying to find a small boat cheap and nastyship
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2019, 08:21:12 PM »

well i will not trying to buy a hull or ship  any more my one and only mate was told a month ago that he was cured of cancer this friday he was taken to the hospital  he died at 9 pm sunday  so if any person tells e a cure has been found  for cancer  i will not take any notice  3 mates have gone in 2 years    so as from today my boating days are over   cheers gordon   
Pages: [1]   Go Up