The Shipyard ( Dry Dock ): Builds & Questions > Pleasure boats, Sports, Race, Power and Leisure Boats:

Stan's - Amati Grand Banks build

(1/112) > >>

Stan:
Hopefully this will be the start of my build thread for the above model. Major construction will not start before we enter the winter period. It is very obvious that new materials will have to be used to reduce top weight this will mean many of the parts in the kit will not be used. The first pictures show the build board that will be used to construct the main section of the superstructure. More information will follow when the build starts.

Stan. :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-))

Capt Podge:
That's a good solid board you've put together Stan and with plenty of space to get your hands underneath  :-))

Regards,
Ray.

Stan:
Hi Ray I will be fitting some studs this will allow me to clamp down the base of the superstructure during construction.

Stan

Stan:
Just placed a order with prop shop for the running gear now looking for companies the stock thin veneers.

Stan. :-)) :-)) :-)) :-))

Popeye:

--- Quote from: Stan on August 14, 2019, 03:17:01 pm ---Just placed a order with prop shop for the running gear now looking for companies the stock thin veneers.

Stan. :-)) :-)) :-)) :-))

--- End quote ---

Hi Stan.
What prop size have  you chosen and what motors do you intend to use?

Popeye

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version