Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jomar Electronics  (Read 1253 times)

mikew

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Jomar Electronics
« on: September 20, 2019, 08:53:41 am »

Good Morning All

A friend has ordered a Linear servo over a month ago from a company called www.emsjomar.com/ in the USA  however, 6 or 7 emails have been sent to no avail as to whether this item has been dispatched they did issue a "purchase receipt" but nothing since.

Can anyone tell me if they are still trading.

regards

Mike 
Mike

TheLongBuild

• Full Mayhemer
  • Build em, and play hard..
  • Location: Everywhere, But Nowhere !! But mainly in England....
    • Runcorn & District Scale Model Boats
Re: Jomar Electronics
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 01:28:29 pm »

Have you tried phoning them, may be an oversite but on their website it says celebrating 44 years of serving customers 2013 !!

justboatonic

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2019, 03:13:02 pm »

Good Morning All

A friend has ordered a Linear servo over a month ago from a company called www.emsjomar.com/ in the USA  however, 6 or 7 emails have been sent to no avail as to whether this item has been dispatched they did issue a "purchase receipt" but nothing since.

Can anyone tell me if they are still trading.

regards

Mike
Sorry, no idea if they have stopped trading and as it is a US company, couldnt really agree with the suggestion he gives them a call. Depends how long ago he paid for the item as 6 or 7 emails doesnt really give a true indication. Are we talking upto 6 months ago or 2 or 3 weeks?
How did he pay, by credit card, Paypal of bank transfer?
If he paid by bank transfer, he's pretty much stuffed if the goods dont turn up. If he paid by credit card, he's protected either via Section 75 (or whatever may have succeeded it) if more than £100 or charge back if less even though the merchant is outside the UK. Obviously there's PP protection if not more than 180 days since the transaction.
Id be inclined to send one last email setting out his requirements: 1, an acknowledgement and update on the order within 10 to 14 days and 2, if no response received at the end of that period, he'll take action via the payment method he used to recover the money paid.

HTH.

mikew

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2019, 03:53:07 pm »

Hi HTH

he paid for it by credit card 17-8-19 $27. and he has been sending the emails over the last 10 days, Looking at their web page doing business over the WWW I think a reply via the web wouldn't be unreasonable. As he's near on 80 yrs a phone call is not really his thing. Unfortunately he cant remember which card he used so has to wait now until he receives his monthly statements.

Many Thanks for your reply

Mike
Mike

Akira

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2019, 09:17:51 pm »

Mike,
I may be able to help. I PM'd you.Jonathan
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 22 queries.