Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Steadytech mini -Bargain sale price at box.co.uk  (Read 2188 times)

RST

Steadytech mini -Bargain sale price at box.co.uk
« on: August 20, 2019, 05:07:43 pm »

Hi,

So I bought a steadytech mini for £150 from box.co.uk a few months ago, and to be honest I was a little bit , as with most of the reviews out there, it just kind of works quite well straight out of the box for the money!

I just ordered a new spool of PLA filament today and box.co.uk now have it on sale for £99 which, in my mind makes it an absolute bargain for someone like me, slowly pootering and learning the skills before ultimately going for something better, bigger, and with a heated bed.  The best bit is no assembly, so none of your own errors or tolerances to incorporate into a build.

I'f you've been toying with the idea, at just under £100 I don't see how it can be worth missing on the deal.  I've already printed up to the maximum print size and at 0.1mm layer height it's really not got any discernable texture to the surface.  In the hands of someone better than me I think on small prints it would be perfectly acceptable.

https://www.box.co.uk/Steadytech-Mini-3D-Printer_2460309.html

Rich

timgarrod

• Full Mayhemer
    • Alvaston Pirates Model Boat Club
Re: Steadytech mini -Bargain sale price at box.co.uk
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 04:42:11 pm »

looks a bargain for £99.
for someone to get started with 3d printing

Archester

• Shipmate
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Re: Steadytech mini -Bargain sale price at box.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2020, 06:36:53 am »

Several vendors offer the Tronxy X 3D printer starting from $149,99. Unlike the Steadytech Mini, it has a slightly bigger volume (150x150x150mm) and can print down to 100- micron layer height
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.334 seconds with 22 queries.