Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: If you’re afraid of clowns...  (Read 839 times)

raflaunches

• Global Moderator
  • Full Mayhemer
  • The Penguins are coming!!!
If you’re afraid of clowns...
« on: October 12, 2019, 06:12:02 pm »

Hi everyone

As you may know by now that beside model boats I like Doctor Who (well most of the time!). I primarily listen to audio books on Doctor Who by Big Finish Productions because your imagination produces some fantastic things that are so much better than TV.
I like the 8th Doctor Adventures because poor Paul McGann never really got the chance to shine when he was the Doctor so it’s interesting to find out what happened in the Doctor Who universe to him. paul McGann’s series are now in volumes and have had three big story arcs so far, Dark Eyes, Doom Coalition, and more recently Ravenous. They are produced along the lines of the old stories of classic Doctor Who with one story leading into another but have a background plot.
The Ravenous storyline I believe has been an outstanding piece of fiction that deserved to be made into the TV series and I believe truly that this would renew the current TV series, it’s very frightening, interesting and amusing at the right points- Ravenous basically explains why some people have a fear of clowns and what happened in the Doctor Who universe to produce this fear.
Anyway Big Finish like to produce visual trailers too on their home page and on YouTube, this is the last trailer for the conclusion of Ravenous Volume 4:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SrjH8bZI3to

This isn’t even the end of this particular story either as a new Paul McGann story starts next year called ‘Stranded’ which continues from Ravenous 4... sleep tight!
Nick B

Help! The penguins have stolen my sanity, and my hot water bottle!

Illegitimi non carborundum!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 22 queries.