Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.

Linked Events

• Deans Marine - M15 MONITOR: September 30, 2020 - October 01, 2020
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Headcorn Model show september 12/13th 2020  (Read 1535 times)

17-21

• Full Mayhemer
  • I love lifeboats,but don't tell the wife!!
    • Phils Rc Models
Headcorn Model show september 12/13th 2020
« on: January 29, 2020, 08:33:09 pm »

I have received a email today informing me that this show will not take place in 2020,I am awaiting a confirmation from Headcorn themselves

Will update when I know more

Phil
Blackpark model boat club

Iain

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Headcorn Model show september 12/13th 2020
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 10:58:04 pm »

Its official. I have now received the following e-mail from the organisers:
"It is with the utmost disappointment that I have to inform you that we have had to cancel the Southern Model Show this year.It has come to our attention that the Jet Power Event, Germany which is normally held over the third weekend in September, has been changed this year and has been moved forward to the 12/13th September which as you know is the weekend of our event.Many of the pilots who display at our event, compares and traders also attend Jet Power, and without them we don’t have a show!We have tried looking at changing the dates for this year but unfortunately, due to the aerodromes prior commitments it has been impossible to rearrange the show dates, thus giving us no other option but to cancel.I have tried as have others, to contact Jet Power to try and find out the dates for their show for 2021 so that we can work around it, but despite this we have not been able to make any contact with the organisers so far.The Southern Model show will definitely be held in 2021 and as soon as we can set a date we will contact you again."

I spoke to the organisers & said that there is much more to the show than just planes & the few purely aircraft traders that they would lose, but it seems that they are not so interested in models that don't fly! Pity as we have always enjoyed that show. Hopefully it will return for 2021 & won't have suffered too much for having had a year off.Iain Lewis.
Component-Shop.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 22 queries.