Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dumas PT build  (Read 890 times)

Andy203

• Shipmate
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Dumas PT build
« on: May 25, 2020, 08:20:29 am »

Dumas Higgins PT build.
еееееееееееееееееееее
Well twelve weeks work on this first build for me has got me to here, with a few additions to the standard Dumas kit.
Have got to sort the warped deck which is currently under way, once done just have to insert the rudder and prop shaft and I can then add battery and see how she sits on water (grandchildren's paddling pool will come in handy) add weight to get is sitting level. I will then will make a cradle/stand to carry it for its maiden voyage/test. In view of the easing of lock down its build coming to an end has come at very appropriate time.
Thanks to all that have given me advice along the way with this build, its been a steep learning curve at times, more practice needed in certain areas!

Stan

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Dumas PT build
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2020, 09:44:13 am »

looking good for the first build glad to be of assistance. It is a step learning curve with the first model but believe me the next project will be a little easier. Its not just the building but all the other disciplines that you need to learn to complete your model. If doubt do not be afraid to ask the questions wishing you well with your next project.

Stan. :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-))

Andy203

• Shipmate
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Re: Dumas PT build
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2020, 09:45:24 am »

Thanks Stan :-))
looking good for the first build glad to be of assistance. It is a step learning curve with the first model but believe me the next project will be a little easier. Its not just the building but all the other disciplines that you need to learn to complete your model. If doubt do not be afraid to ask the questions wishing you well with your next project.

Stan. :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-))
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 22 queries.