Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Accessories for Gaupner kits  (Read 1093 times)

canalpilot

• Full Mayhemer
Accessories for Gaupner kits
« on: May 25, 2020, 11:04:46 am »

I am searching for flat 2-hole rail stantions as supplied with the Graupner kit of the cargo coaster Neptun. They are 12 mm in length and are made from flat brass, they are NOT round.  There were not enough supplied with the kit. I am aware Graupners went bust in 2012 but I am hoping that in the off chance, after 8 yeras there may be a packet still in being somewhere.  If anyone appens to have some I would happily buy them. I know it is a forlorn hope but sometimes miracles happen!!!!! 

mcwee

• Shipmate
Re: Accessories for Gaupner kits
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2020, 04:53:07 am »

I have some Canalpilot, the sealed packet that comes in the kit. I have decided to use some others for my model so these are spare now. I can email a pic to you if you wish to confirm they are the ones as I am having issues putting the photo's on here. I am in Australia but being a small packet shouldn't be a drama to send them if you have no luck locally.
Rgds craig

roycv

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2020, 08:18:45 am »

Hi I know it is not quite the same but the flat bar stanchions which are 3 hole are 12 mm long and are the ones found on the Billings kit Zwartz Zee.  I have just been out to measure them.
If you have to make your own consider hammering flat brass or copper tubing of a diameter to give the right width, best to anneal it first though.
good luck
Roy

canalpilot

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2020, 02:14:29 pm »

Hi Craig, would be grateful for them if they fit, if they are I will cover any costs.   Can you e-mail a picture of them to me, you should be able to get my email address of this site, if not let me know. I do not know how to insert pcture s either.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 22 queries.