Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Good thinking Mister President  (Read 1015 times)

Baldrick

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Good thinking Mister President
« on: April 24, 2020, 11:05:56 am »

While noting the research should be treated with caution, Mr Trump suggested further research in that area.
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued."And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? "So it'd be interesting to check that."Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."
And everyone thought it was IVAN who was terrible

RST

Re: Good thinking Mister President
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2020, 11:45:37 am »

I don't know, am awaiting instructions but just been presented a roast pigeon for lunch

tigertiger

• Global Moderator
  • Full Mayhemer
Re: Good thinking Mister President
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 12:30:35 pm »

***No Politics***
The only stupid question is the one I didn't ask
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 21 queries.