Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Model boat on a children's program this morning  (Read 1400 times)

coch y bonddu

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Model boat on a children's program this morning
« on: May 18, 2020, 11:52:01 am »

Right then this mng whilst entertaining the kids there were some model boats on a rather large lake,there was a satering course laid out there was a oldish tug sorry didnt get it's name sailing o the course and a rather beautiful j class yacht,I rather think it is owned by Jay dee i might well be wrong I don't know,all i can say is the lake was rather large surrounded by trees and some houses an definatly had a boating shed on it,the presenter had 3 children wearing orange anoraks in it ...........any ideas

Dave

RST

Re: Model boat on a children's program this morning
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2020, 07:21:26 pm »

Hi, Dave, do you have a channel number, programme title and time? Would give more of a fighting chance someone can have a look back and scan through for it knowing how much stuff is available on repeat or YouTube these days.

Jay Dee? The American DJ? (I had to Google it, he don't look like he would by a boat)?

Rich

TheLongBuild

• Full Mayhemer
  • Build em, and play hard..
  • Location: Everywhere, But Nowhere !! But mainly in England....
    • Runcorn & District Scale Model Boats
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 07:58:50 pm »

Right then this mng whilst entertaining the kids there were some model boats on a rather large lake,there was a satering course laid out there was a oldish tug sorry didnt get it's name sailing o the course and a rather beautiful j class yacht,I rather think it is owned by Jay dee i might well be wrong I don't know,all i can say is the lake was rather large surrounded by trees and some houses an definatly had a boating shed on it,the presenter had 3 children wearing orange anoraks in it ...........any ideas

Dave

Hi Dave
Hope you are all well and good, the lake definitely sounds like the lake in Runcorn but if it is Jaydee then I would imagine that would have been a good 20 years ago, the only time I can think of the lake on TV would have been an episode in 2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps, but there maybe others.  As RST says , what was the programme ?, what time this morning ?

coch y bonddu

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2020, 08:03:03 pm »

Hi, Dave, do you have a channel number, programme title and time? Would give more of a fighting chance someone can have a look back and scan through for it knowing how much stuff is available on repeat or YouTube these days.

Jay Dee? The American DJ? (I had to Google it, he don't look like he would by a boat)?

Rich

it was on channel 647 children's Cee beebies on Sky around 100 to 11am today

Jay Dee is  amember on here and it defo was not him

Dave

TheLongBuild

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2020, 08:25:43 pm »

Ok, just watched it, no not the pond in Runcorn, the tug had a partial name of Yellow, looks like it could be in Yorkshire or Leeds area ?.

misog

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2020, 11:10:33 am »

Sounds like Rawdon MBC?

TheLongBuild

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2020, 06:03:28 pm »

Sounds like Rawdon MBC?

No Not Rawdon's , the pond in the programme is way much bigger.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 22 queries.